From 6 August 2021in accordance with the recent Law Decree n.105 of 23 July 2021, in order to get access to the MACOR – Museo del Corallo and to the MŪSA – Museo Archeologico di Alghero you must present your EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE (Green Pass).
The provisions do not apply to children under 12 years of age or to persons with specific medical certifications.
For more information on how to obtain certification kinldy consult your national health authority or visit https://www.dgc.gov.it/
- Body temperature may be measured, and entry denied if it exceeds 37.5° C.
- A specific entry plan for visitors has been put in place (opening days, times, maximum number of visitors, booking system, etc.) communicated through social media channels, website and press releases.
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- Staff must wear a protective mask when in the presence of visitors and when it is not possible to guarantee social distancing of at least 1 metre.
- Plexiglass shields are in place in areas of contact between staff and visitors in the ticket office.
- Hand-sanitising solutions are provided.
- A system of pre-planned entry is in place (e.g. via online or telephone booking) in order to ensure a limited number of visitors present to avoid crowding and ensure correct social distancing.
- If necessary, floor signage will be laid out to facilitate social distancing and separate entrances and exits.
- All surfaces and zones are frequently cleaned and disinfected, with particular attention paid to more frequently touched surfaces (e.g. handles, switches, handrails, etc.) and toilets. Cleaning regimes in places where cultural assets are exhibited, conserved or stored will be carried out using suitable procedures and products.
- Air exchange in indoor environments is favoured. Whenever technically possible, the air recirculation function in air conditioning systems is deactivated. When this is not technically possible, the natural ventilation will be increased and, in all cases, the recirculation air filters will be regularly cleaned, to maintain adequate levels of filtration/removal.
- The use of lifts, where possible, should be limited and reserved for people with motor impairments.
- Any audio guides or information media can be used only if properly disinfected after each use. It is preferable to personal devices as audio guides where possible.
- Any informative and educational activities must take into account the social distancing rules and it is advisable to organise them in pre-planned shifts, favouring open spaces wherever possible.